● Are you one of those moms who is frustrated by the fact that you don’t know how to cook? You are embarrassed by the amount of takeout and processed foods you are feeding your family, but you don’t know how to cook anything else.
● Or perhaps you can cook, but you think that nutritious meals are going to take forever to prepare and are going to taste awful? You’re already exhausted after working all day, and the prospect of spending hours in the kitchen just to have your kids reject that cardboard tasting “meal” you put on their plate is more than you can handle.
● Do you feel guilty because it’s your job to protect your children, and you’re failing miserably at protecting their health because you don’t even know where or how to start? You feel ashamed to ask for help because if you, their Mom, can’t model healthy habits for them, then who can.
Hi, I’m Jamie, and I’m so grateful that you’re here.
Mom, first and most importantly, give yourself some grace, you are doing the best that you can.
What matters is that you are here, committed to making changes to improve your family’s health, and that takes bravery. Congratulations!
It’s crucial for you and your family that you toss your preconceived notions about nutrition out the window. Like right now!
When you do that, you will see that:
● Good health and nutrition are easier to obtain you than you think.
● Anyone can learn to cook with the right instructions and equipment.
● Good nutrition is DELICIOUS.
● Tasty and nutritious meals that your family will LOVE don’t have to take all night to prepare.
● Meal-prepping will make your life so much easier.
● Proper nutrition is like medicine; it heals your body, giving you and your family more energy for play, school, sports, work, and enjoying time together.
It’s time for you to free yourself of your mealtime mom guilt and go from ashamed to confident in the kitchen! It’s time for your family to thrive!
You and your family deserve good health. Learn how to provide delicious, healthy, and nutrient-rich meals for your family quicker than you ever thought possible!
How much time would you be willing to spend to create a healthier future for your family?!
ABOUT JAMIE FEIT
Hi there! I’m Jamie; busy wife and mom of four daughters (one with a food allergy) and a huge dog, and certified nutritionist with more than 20 years of experience helping my clients improve their health by improving their nutrition. As Rabbi Shmuly Yanklowitz said, “food choices matter because they are the most ethical decision we make throughout our day.” I love preparing healthy meals. It fuels my body and nourishes my soul. I am thrilled to help you and your family learn how to eat healthier.
General nutritional guidelines apply to everyone; however, every family is different with unique meal planning likes, dislikes, and needs. For you to achieve your goal of providing better nutrition to your family, you need a straightforward plan that you can stick to, that is designed around your family’s needs. I want to keep things as simple as possible for you to create better eating habits, which is why I offer a variety of customizable packages so you get exactly what you need.