Viruses are real and they definitely can make people sick... but if you have a strong immune system you can protect yourself and probably won't get sick.
Don't be so quick to blame the outside world and panic! Panic breeds FEAR and fear and stress lower your immune function. Instead... Fix your gut... 80% of your immune system lives in your gut.
Focus on what you can do for you...
Give your body what it needs to thrive!
Here are 8 tips to boost your immune system:
1. Move your body; exercise can boost your immune system
2. Get outside; sunlight helps your body produce Vit A
3. Make sure you are getting enough Vitamin A, Vit D, and zinc; all of these strengthen the immune cells and the immune system
4. Drink enough water; being well hydrated helps your cells function normally but helps to pass unwanted waste (toxins) out of the body
5. Eat whole food; a diet full of fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats
6. Avoid Sugar; too much sugar can disrupt immune function
7. Get 8 hours of sleep, it is proven that sleep can strengthen your immune system
8. Decrease your stress levels, chronic stress can wear down your immune function and, make you more vulnerable to different illnesses
Products with EPA-Approved Emerging Viral Pathogen Claims that are expected to be effective against COVID-19 based on data for harder to kill viruses.
CDC Coronavirus “Protect Your Health”
CDC Coronavirus “What You Should Know”
World Health Organization: Advice to the Public